Friday, October 15, 2010

TOSF

Well, Hello Hello!

As you have already been informed, I am not working for Netflix. I turned the job down because I am moving to NYC next month.
I was able to keep the job with the temp company and I was sent out to Milwaukie, Oregon today to work for The Old Spaghetti Factory!(TOSF)

I was working at the factory that creates all the furnishings for TOSF. It was actually a pretty cool place. They had tons of chandeliers and Tiffany stained glass lamps hanging from the rafters.
We were helping to load a truck with furnishings for a new TOSF in Chandler, Arizona. (Which I guess is near Phoenix.)

Yes, Chandler, you are welcome...even though you didn't ask me.

I did enjoy myself today. I woke up and was expecting the traffic to be bad, so I left real early and, low and behold, was 1/2 an hour early. I stopped at Starbucks and sipped a wonderful cup of freshly brewed coffee. It wasn't until AFTER Starbucks that I got lost...but I still made it on time.

Then I got lost on my way home also.
Ha.
It's all good, though.
I love you.

P.S: The Old Spaghetti FACTORY is not related to The Old Spaghetti WAREHOUSE. The WAREHOUSE is actually a knockoff of the FACTORY. Crazy, huh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment