Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hey everyone! I went to Starbucks this morning and I made the first official count:

23 Days until I move to the BigApple!

Life has been going good and I have been trying to get a little more organized with stuff. I am in the process of writing out a few lists. (1) Phone numbers. (2) Email addresses. (3) Previous work history. (4) Previous addresses.
Did you guys know that I haved lived in SIXTEEN different houses in my 22 years of life!?! What is up with that!?
I figure it would be a good idea to have a hard copy of all that information in case something ever happens to the computer...which, by the way, BOTH of my parents PCs broke down! Yes, I am typing this blog on my iPod... Ha.
I am going to head out for now, but I do have some good news!
I got an interview with Equinox Gym in NYC! They want to speak with me when I move there in 23 days! I am super stooped about it cause I would get a free gym membership!
Alright, love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment