Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh Wow.

Oh my gosh!
Can you believe that I just completely forgot to blog!? I, honest to God, FORGOT to blog!

Well, it is now eight days away. I will be moving to the wonderful city of New York! Do you understand? This is a dream come true for me!
Yesterday I went to church, and, woah! Hold me back, Jesus...or, rather, DON'T hold me back! I am ready for anything! God is so good and I know He has everything ready!

Another thing, GodSong's first cd, "Pour It Out" has now come out!! I was so lucky to have been asked to do the background vocals on the cd, and I can tell you, it turned out so well. I have been listening to it and worshipping to it for hours and hours.

Gah!! Life is so good. I really hope that all of you guys are doing well. I hope you are finding your dreams and running towards them!
Keep the dreams alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment