Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SBUX & FDA

Wow, if New York City is not the greatest place in the entire world, then it has me completely fooled!

I love this place, seriously! I know a lot of people make fun of it and say it's dirty and there is a lot of trash and there are rats in the subway...but I get so happy EVERY TIME I see a rat.

I'm serious.

I started my job at Starbucks yesterday and it was great...kind of slow and boring because I was training, but I know that I am going to love the job! I have always wanted to work for  Starbucks, but I guess the Starbucks in Oregon are not interested in hiring an outgoing man who is full of passion and loves to interact with people.
At least the NYC Starbucks saw me and understood me. It's nice to be understood. Ha.

I also got a second job as an FDA with Equinox Gym. For those of you who don't know what an FDA is, it's a Front Desk Associate. It sounds more official than it really is. I answer phones, greet gym members, and pretty much help out in anyway possible. (Once again, another job that is PERFECT for me!)

I love people.
Really.
I love them a lot!
I am so glad that for both of my jobs, I get to interact with people and make them feel so loved. I mean, seriously, what an amazing job to say that I just spread the love all around!?

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment